How much is your home worth?
There is a housing inventory shortage in Michigan, and as a result home values are increasing. Your home might be worth more than you realize.
- Our agents will evaluate your property, and let know what it's worth.
- We use recent home sales, current listings, and local trends in Genesee County and the surrounding area to determine the property value.
- RE/MAX Select sells more homes than any other office in Genesee County, and our real estate professionals will give you an accurate market price.
- Other Home Value sites such as Zillow & Trulia cannot offer you an accurate personalized report that a local skilled agent can provide. We know Michigan home values!
- Service Areas: Genesee County, Livingston County, Oakland County, Lapeer County, Livingston County, Shiawassee County, Grand Blanc, Fenton, Flushing, Davison, Flint, Swartz Creek, Linden, Burton, Clio, Brighton, Columbiaville, Durand, Gaines, Atlas, Lennon, Goodrich, Holly, Ortonville, Vernon, Owosso, Otisville, Byron, Lapeer, Montrose, Metamora, Clarkston, Highland, Birch Run, Hartland, Oxford, Lake Orion, Auburn Hills, and the entire surrounding area.